Black Whirlwind Forum
Welcome to Black Whirlwind Duel Academy! We see you aren't logged in! To get started please log in or register!

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:07 am
Statistics
Members225
Most Online39
Newest Member

Amorphages. What... The fuck...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prince Takumi
The Xyz Prince
The Xyz Prince

PostPrince Takumi on Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:33 am

Shining Victories... It looked like an amazing set. Moonlight, Moonlight. Oh yeah Moonlight... Did I mention Moonlight? Pretty G. Until Konami whipped out their junk and created Amorphages.

What are Amorphages?

The pendulum dragon deck that basically says "Screw you" once they're pend summoned. They all have a pendulum effect of "During each of your Standby Phases, Tribute 1 monster or destroy this card". Each Amorphage also have "a lock" pendulum effect. For example, Amorphage Olga has a lock effect of "While you control an "Amorphage" monster, neither player can Tribute monsters, except "Amorphage" monsters". Irritum has a Macro Cosmos effect, except that Amorphage is not included if they were to be banished. And Cavum? Neither player can activate cards or effects in a chain.

That's just the pend effects.

The monster effects are still saying "Screw you". However, these locks can only be activated when they are Pend summoned, or flipped face up. Except for Irritum, which doesn't need to be flipped or pend summoned in order for its effect to start. It really isn't ideal to flip them face up, however. Cavum is the only revealed Amorphage so far that doesn't have a defense of 0. Anyways, all of the Amorphages have a continuous effect of "neither player can Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except "Amorphage" monsters".

And yes, they're the products of Vector Pendulum's "Art of Draconization" and "Dragon Alchemy". All of the Amorphage were regular animals that had a staff shoved in them... That staff then changed them into dragons like these bastards. But, we've still have not heard of what these "Dracofiends" are. Could Dracofiend be the English name for Amorphage...?

Anyways, this topic was brought up when Shadow mentioned it in the chat. And now Demon, Shadow, and myself all hate dragons to a new extent. So I was handed the clipboard by Demon (smh...) to make this. Who wants to join us in the slaying of dragons?

For more information, http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Amorphage

"From this moment forward, you are going to be my hostage. Any questions? Comments? Concerns?"
...Actually...
"DENIED! You have the right to remain silent! Anything you say can and will be used against you in the Court of Shun!"

What did you expect? Our fates are joined. You can't keep me away!
Gogglehead
Tamer

PostGogglehead on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:32 am

i agree that the amorphages are abominations that should be slain but i do think making a lock deck at this point in the game was an interesting thing to do, i kinda wish they had made a proper mill or burn deck instead though as they are not as anoying to fight against :/

Life is choices let´s start living!

Prince Takumi
The Xyz Prince
The Xyz Prince

PostPrince Takumi on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:34 am

Yeah I actually think we went a little overboard. They don't have much at this time... And TCG is the only organization that creates archtypes that become tier 1 after 4 cards... Not OCG.

Shadow
Administrator
Administrator
http://blackwhirlwindforum.forumotion.com (No shit lol)

PostShadow on Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:32 am

"Heartland."

Smash mains:
Prince Takumi
The Xyz Prince
The Xyz Prince

PostPrince Takumi on Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:11 am

AAH

Zeref- End

PostZeref- End on Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:36 pm

Unlike you i have no weakness Razz
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum