Black Whirlwind Forum
Welcome to Black Whirlwind Duel Academy! We see you aren't logged in! To get started please log in or register!

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:07 am
Statistics
Members225
Most Online39
Newest Member

Premium pack 18 news.... wow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gogglehead
Tamer

PostGogglehead on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:10 am

Hello hello! ive decided that since i seem to be the one who posts most upcoming YGO stuff here on BWDA i might as well make it a series of posts, so while this is not the first one this is the first official "menial news and oppinions" these are not pure facts but also my oppinions on some upcoming stuff, this time its premium pack 18 (might do one for SHIV but probably not untill more news available)

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Premium_Pack_18

sadly there are no translations for some of these cards yet as the pictures are preety blury for several of them, what i have seen though is that some of the cards jack atlas from 5D´s manga used is coming in this as well as some Yusei stuff wich is really nice and we are also getting some number support and monarch stuff (angmar the demon monarch looks kinda fun)

but for me the big deal are the new number monsters themselves, we get 2 that i have not gotten my hands on the effects yet and then we have number 77: deadly sin
this bad boy can summon itself by using a rank 10 or 11 dark xyz monster but it can not use its effect that turn then (it has 4000 atk and def making it the strongest rank 12) and it can negate its own destruction by detaching an xyz matterial, not only that it can detach 2 xyz matterials to banish all special summoned opposing monsters and attach one as an xyz matterial, so basicly it is hard to summon (if it wasnt for the 2 i cant make out the effects of wich make it much easier so this card is really badass with their help) but when it is out it is basicly a MUCH stronger silent honor ark wich is already a powerfull xyz monster
This will be fun to see put to use, also it is an isnect type so this is gonna be interesting...... (im looking at you a27)

then we get number 37: hope woven dragon spider shark
This card is seems amazing, it needs 2 level 4 water monsters to summon (so dinomist anybody?) and it has 2600 atk, once per turn during either players turn when one of your monsters battle (doesnt matter who attacked) you can detach 1 xyz matterial and all your opponets monsters loose 1000 ATK
This is insanely strong if you have some other monsters with it, especially in a shark deck, but wait there comes more!
If it is destroyed by battle, once per turn, you can bring back an other card and that includes an other copy of number 37 (but not the same copy) but the effect is once per tur nso luckily no isnane loops with double 37 will be as dangerous at least but this is really cool
i just have one problem with htis card..... why call it a dragon? it is a seas erpent and it doesnt look like a dragon at all, i know konami lvoes dragons but this was pointless outside of fitting in theme with the next card

Then we get the card im hyped the most for in this set, Number 38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy
this is a rank 8 light xyz monster who needs 2 level 8 monsters to summon, it has 3000 ATK and 2500 DEF, once per turn during either players turn you can negate a spell effect (not the activation of a spell card but tis effect wich means it can block stuff like black whirlwind to) and then atatch that spell to it as an xyz matterial, this in itself makes it worth it but it also has an additional effect, once per turn when your opponet attacks an other monster you can detach an xyz matterial from titanic galaxy to change the atatck target to titanic galaxy. this is more situational and honestly you kinda need dragon shield and/or honest for this to be really usefull i think but it is always nice to have there

so all in all i look forward to this set, i wish i could say more but many cards have no translation as far as i know yet so i cant really say much about them and the monarch stuff is cool but i dont have much to say really, Yusei and jack stuff is nice so yeah i look forward to this set, not as much as Revival of the great divine dragon but its still really amazing

Life is choices let´s start living!

Tormentor
Spirit of Avayla
Spirit of Avayla

PostTormentor on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:23 pm

Looks good e.e
Prince Takumi
The Xyz Prince
The Xyz Prince

PostPrince Takumi on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:35 pm

I was liking this set because it had more Phantom Knights introduced, but so far I'm not really liking the ones they've released except for Dark Gauntlet.

What did you expect? Our fates are joined. You can't keep me away!
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum