Black Whirlwind Forum
Welcome to Black Whirlwind Duel Academy! We see you aren't logged in! To get started please log in or register!

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:07 am
Statistics
Members225
Most Online39
Newest Member

Christmas present from menial

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gogglehead
Tamer

PostGogglehead on Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:13 am

Ho ho ho to you all! well for thoose who read my post on premium pack 18 know that the effects were blurred out and as a result i couldnt give you th eproper effects, now i nthe christmas spirit i will do that for you all here, so lets get started shall we?

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Premium_Pack_18

both of the junk cards i feel like are the first apropriatly named junk monsters excepr for junk collector, they seem like very weak cards but if someone finds a use for them thats good i suppose, i simply think they are a waste of space in the deck.

The monarch stuff looks really really good except for one thing, Freezing Air seems like a less splashable galaxy cyclone so it may not be bad but id rather just use galaxy cyclone i think, dark advance looks amazing though, getting back a monarch and then immediatly getting a free tribute summon? i´ll take it, angmar the demon monarch looks really good to with being able to search out more spells and traps wich the deck already has an easy time doing.

now for the big fish, the number stuff i did not get to talk about last time

Number 35: Ravenous Tarantula
This card gives ALL your monsters extra attack and defence equal to the difference between both players LP, sure it is a rank 10 xyz monster but that is what the train monsters are for right? it also only has 0 original ATK and DEF but that effect is really usefull and that isnt all, everytime your opponet special summon while it has xyz matterial they take 600 damage and then finally it can once per turn detach 1 xyz matterial to destroy ALL cards your opponet controlls with attack less then or equal to its attack.
This...... is a really cool and powerfull monster i feel like, it seems fun to use and with it being a rank 10 most people wont really use it but it does seem like lots of fun to use and can you imagine getting out several of this guy while having a huge difference in LP? that would basicly be GG right there.

Number 84: Pain gainer
it can summon itself by using a rank 8, 9 or 10 dark xyz monster you controll with 2 or more xyz matterials, it gains defence equal to the total rank of all xyz monsters you controll X 200 (it has 0 atk and def) each time your opponet activates a spell or trap card they take 600 damage and then it can once per turn detach an xyz matterial to destroy all monsters your opponet controll with DEF less then or equal to it

honestly while i think this card also seems like laods of fun to use and very pwoerfull it feels much weaker then Ravenous tarantula, why? becuse it only boosts its own defence, ravenous tarantula buffs all your monsters ATK AND DEF plus both have the burn effect but for different things, i think it is a cool card but i honeslty think it will msotly be used with Ravenous tarantula to quickly get out number 77: The seven sins

Shining hope road
This card allows you to target 3 monsters in your graveyard, bring them back, and immediatly summon a "Utopi" (as in utopia or utopic) monster or "number S0: Hope ZEXAL" so basicly you instantly get one of the strongest xyz monsters in the game as long as you have the matterials required in your grave........ no this aint broken at all its not like its gonna be a near isntant win card in certain scenarios and a huge game changer.......

Tsukumo slash (im kinda cheating with this as it aint restricted to number or even xyz but meh)
"When a monster you control attacks a monster with higher ATK, during damage calculation: Your monster gains ATK equal to the difference between both players' LP, during damage calculation only. You can only activate 1 "Tsukumo Slash" per turn."
That is the effect...... wow...... i think this could be one of my main techs if it does not become a stapple O_o it seems really awesome especially for decks that can not use honest or anything similar

Now time for the 3 cards im most hyped for! The king is back!

Magic king moon star
dark fiend with low attack and def, level 3, but it has really good effects
"If you control a Tuner monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 monster you control or in your Graveyard; this card's Level becomes the current Level of that monster until the end of this turn, also you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except by Synchro Summon. Cannot be used as a Synchro Material, except for the Synchro Summon of a DARK Synchro Monster."
This is gonna be most usefull in my resonator deck O_o could be used to summon nearly any dark synchro really as long as you have a monster of the correct level in your graveyard so a really cool card IMO

Harmony of the kings soul
"When an opponent's monster declares a direct attack: Negate the attack, then you can banish 1 Tuner monster and any number of non-Tuner monsters from your Graveyard, whose total Levels equal 8 or less, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck whose Level equals the total Levels of the banished monsters. (This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon.)"
So you negate a direct attack, and then for the low cost of banishing some monsters you get a synchro monster? i´ll take this anyday, its not even restricted to fiend tuner or dark sycnhros or anything so this can be really usefull in ANY synchro deck really and if you ask me this is probably one of the coolest cards ive seen in quite some time, you did good konami, you did good.

Red Supremacy
"Banish 1 "Red Dragon Archfiend" Synchro Monster from your Graveyard, then target 1 "Red Dragon Archfiend" Synchro Monster you control; its name becomes that banished monster's, and replace its effects with that banished monster's original effects."
O_o this is insanely strong, use belials effect to get a RDA monster from the grave, use this to give one of them a stronger effect and then your ready to go in for the kill, im seeing MANY more ways to use this card and its kinda owerwhelming honestly, i can safely say that this will go right alongside Harmony of the kigns soul and Moon star

well i hope you liekd my christmas present for you and if you didnt im sorry and please leave your thoughts on this stuff either way

Life is choices let´s start living!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum