Black Whirlwind Forum
Welcome to Black Whirlwind Duel Academy! We see you aren't logged in! To get started please log in or register!

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:07 am
Statistics
Members225
Most Online39
Newest Member

My Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dick Grayson

PostDick Grayson on Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:42 pm

i officaly am applying for moderator

1.) Why you wish to be a Moderator i really wanna stop the trools Razz, +plus i see the way some admins/mods will be not be impartial to the other side of the issue
2.) Why you think you are suitable:i think I'm suitable because If I'm hired i will be fare and impartial and get all the facts before i pass judgement, I've also have lots of experience(NRA,DA.DADA,ERA,ESDA) And many more
3.) How active you will be:i will be as active as need 2+hrs a day plus if there is an issue I'm reachable on Skype 24/7 and could be reached asap
4.) What you think the role of a Moderator is:a moderator is/should be a impartial judge of what goes on in the forum and the chattbox a moderator shouldn't be quick to judge,he/she should be the ones in charge should an admin not be online
5.) List all the offences in the chatbox and in posts people can commit, and how you will respond:

spamming:if a member spams i will give 2 warnings if it keeps happening i will issue a kick if then it persists i will do 1 hr ban and if all else fails increase it to 24hrs

insulting a member of staff: we insult each all the time but after awhile enough is enough and i will pass judgement if it persists i will likely do a 2 hr ban after i give 1 warning and a kick from the chat box and if the member persists i will of course increase the ban to 24hrs if then the member doesn't comply still i will contact an admin and suggest a forum ban

being an ass h**le : i know we are like this most of the time but there is a time when we need to tone it down if i see something get out of hand i will issue 1 warning and if the person does not stop a kick and then if all else fails i will increase it to a ban for 2 hrs and with each instance ill increase by 4 hrs and i will issue a notice to an admin who can fourm ban

troling: i know we love to frecking troll right Razz but after awhile it gets annoying and so i would issue a warning and a kick 1st and then a 4 hr ban form the chat box and with each offence inrcease the ban up to 24hrs at which point an admin will be notified for a possible forum ban as well

ps. thanks form reading Very Happy Very Happy

I Don't Always Make It! But When I Do! I Make It So!!!!

*My Theme Song*

Tormentor
Spirit of Avayla
Spirit of Avayla

PostTormentor on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:24 am

Think we should give this member a chance as we are in need of a new mod and he seems to have experience.
Waiting for 2 admins judgment.
Application Accepted

Last edited by Arc V Yuto on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
{Specter} Prodigy

Post{Specter} Prodigy on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:26 am

congrats alex
Prince Takumi
The Xyz Prince
The Xyz Prince

PostPrince Takumi on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:29 am

All I ask for is for you to do your job and not to make us look bad... I feel as if this application is alright, but could be better...
Ugh.
Application Accepted

What did you expect? Our fates are joined. You can't keep me away!
Legionheart
Administrator
Administrator

PostLegionheart on Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:57 am

The app is ok like Kamui said it could be better but im ok with giving you a whirl. I have no problem with this, however Stay Active

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Legionheart
Administrator
Administrator

PostLegionheart on Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:59 am

As 3 admins have given okay you will now be placed in moderator.
and
TOPIC LOCKED

Stop drinkin' that Hatorade Guest!
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum