Black Whirlwind Forum
Welcome to Black Whirlwind Duel Academy! We see you aren't logged in! To get started please log in or register!

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:07 am
Statistics
Members225
Most Online39
Newest Member

D9rkm9g1c19n's application to be a tester! Second try

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leòmhann

PostLeòmhann on Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:38 pm

1.) Why you wish to be a Tester

To help BWDA as much as I possibly can with the skills I have.

2.) Why you think you are suitable

My last answer to this was vague so I have been thinking about it and really it doesn't matter why I think I am suitable. What matters is if you think I am.

3.) How active you will be

Pretty active unless I get grounded from the computer which is not often. And I get off at 7PM PT which means most of you are 3 hours ahead of me and might already be asleep.

4.) What you think the role of a Tester is

To test a new comers skills and judge which dorm he/she is best fit for which requires the tester to push them to the limit of their dueling ability.

5.) What each of the sections of the Testing Rubric means

Duel results: This is based on the win ratio of the testee on a scale of 1 to 30.

Deck commonness: How common is the testees deck seen. Is it different than others does it have a specific goal that the others don't. Was the testee creative and thoughtful about how he built it.

Ruling knowledge: How well the testee's ruling knowledge is. If they made misplays or had to stop and look it up.

Duel skill: This is based on how well the testee did during the duel not on their wins. You can lose and still show a lot of skill fighting them every inch of the way.

Consistency: How consistent is the testee's deck. Whether they bricked a lot (or dead draw as it is called a lot on DN) and get all the wrong cards or if they get a great hand to instantly do their plays.

Flexibility: How well the testee could adapt to the plays and counter plays his opponent makes. Could he stop the testers plays every time or did he ignore them and let them run free to destroy him.

Duel control: How well did the testee control the duel? Was he/she in control most of or the whole time or was the tester?

Use of cards: Did the testee use his cards well did he have to stop and read them or did he play them confidently and correctly?

Deck build: Did the testee build his deck correctly or was it inconsistent and poorly built? Did it brick a lot or did they get almost perfect draws?

Concentration: How much was the testee paying attention. Did they have to stop and read the cards or were they paying astute attention to what you did and counter every move you made.

Card knowledge: How well the testee knows the cards that were played during the test. Did they have to stop and read them or did they automatically counter them and stop your plays without the need to read the cards.

Entrance test total score: This is the testee's total score from the above sections of the testing rubric.

6.) From now on when a person Applies for tester they will have to go through a mock battle. A mock battle is were a person tests a Tester/Mod/Admin as if they were testers and we were students.

Then bring it on I believe I asked Alice to test me this time. But first I need 3 check marks from the admins.

(And P.S. Kuro if that is still to vague then I doubt we have the same definition for the word vague)
Tormentor
Spirit of Avayla
Spirit of Avayla

PostTormentor on Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:36 pm

Looks very well written very well done.
Approved
Prince Takumi
The Xyz Prince
The Xyz Prince

PostPrince Takumi on Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:37 pm

Holy crap. I agree with Torm. And please... I'm not Kuro, I'm Shun or Kamui!
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

What did you expect? Our fates are joined. You can't keep me away!
Tormentor
Spirit of Avayla
Spirit of Avayla

PostTormentor on Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:13 pm

Waiting on one more admin.
Tormentor
Spirit of Avayla
Spirit of Avayla

PostTormentor on Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:39 am

Bumped waiting for 1 admins approval.
Yugo
Administrator
Administrator

PostYugo on Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:16 pm

Approved.
Legionheart
Administrator
Administrator

PostLegionheart on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:49 pm

Judgment of 3 is given
TOPIC LOCKED

Stop drinkin' that Hatorade Guest!
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum