Black Whirlwind Forum
Welcome to Black Whirlwind Duel Academy! We see you aren't logged in! To get started please log in or register!

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:07 am
Statistics
Members225
Most Online39
Newest Member

3 Guilty Pleasure Decks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Linty

PostLinty on Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:51 am

Decks that you hesitate to admit that you enjoy playing when somebody asks you "What decks do you like to play?".

My guilty pleasure decks are:

1. Chain Burn
2. Monarch
3. Graydle

---

1. This one is the most obvious of the bunch. Lack of monsters, all backrow and use of quick stalling like Scapegoat or Wabouku. Even then, I still love comboing backrow with this deck. Although with a lot of despise to the deck, and because Denko exists, I've been holding off from using it.

2. This isn't a normal Monarch deck, it's a Monarch deck that predated the support, this card is an old style of Monarch with Caius, Jizno, Majesty and Vanity's Fiend, Battle Fader and Monarch Stormforths. So it mostly takes use of the opponent's monsters as tribute fodder and quick stalls with Battle Fader.

3. I'll be honest, I didn't have a third choice so I put Graydle. This deck isn't a guilty pleasure at all, I completely expected to love this deck when I first saw it. Although I put it on here for the sole purpose that I didn't have a third choice and I put a deck that is met with hate. I can see why people hate this deck with the normal or Kaiju variant that's used. No one likes getting their monsters Snatched, except me.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum