Black Whirlwind Forum
Welcome to Black Whirlwind Duel Academy! We see you aren't logged in! To get started please log in or register!

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:07 am
Statistics
Members225
Most Online39
Newest Member

I Said I Wouldn't Quit...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prince Takumi
The Xyz Prince
The Xyz Prince

PostPrince Takumi on Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:12 pm

"If I brought this beast with just Empowered Warriors, Luster, Ignister, and Majester only, I'm sure I can bring it back to life." - Prince Takumi

Yeah. It's here.
Well, this deck has been doing pretty well I suppose. Except it does get weird ass hands like triple Master Pendulum, double Lizardraw, but that's just DN. As long as it gets a Rafflesia and Feral Imps first turn, it usually goes off hard next turn. Always looking for some suggestions for this deck, cause it still isn't the greatest yet. Onto the deck profile!

Main Deck: 40
Monsters: 27
1 Armageddon Knight
1 Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite
1 Masked Chameleon
2 Maxx "C"
1 Performapal Secondonkey
1 Rescue Rabbit
3 Master Pendulum, the Dracoslayer
3 Vector Pendulum, the Dracoverlord
3 Archfiend Eccentrick
1 Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer
2 Performapal Guitartle
2 Performapal Lizardraw
1 Performapal Monkeyboard
1 Performapal Partnaga
3 Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer
1 Performapal Skullcrobat Joker

Spells: 10
1 Clash of the Dracorivals (Draco Face-Off)
2 Instant Fusion
2 Painful Decision
1 Reinforcement of the Army
3 Unexpected Dai
1 Upstart Goblin (Rip)

Traps: 3
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Time-Space Trap Hole
1 Treacherous Trap Hole

Extra Deck: 15
Fusions: 4
2 Dinoster Power, the Mighty Dracoslayer
1 Elder Entity Norden
1 Thousand-Eyes Restrict
1 Ignister Prominence, the Blasting Dracoslayer (Prominence... A name so ironic now because I can hardly summon it nowadays)
1 PSY-Framelord Omega
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Castel, the Skyblasting Musketeer
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 King of the Feral Imps
1 Majester Paladin, the Ascending Dracoslayer
1 Number 38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy
1 Number 39: Utopia
1 Number S39: Utopia the Lightning
1 Traptrix Rafflesia

Side Deck: 15
2 Flying "C"
3 Cyber Dragon Core
2 Twin Twisters
2 Imperial Iron Wall
3 Xyz Universe
1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
1 D/D/D Duo-Dawn King Kali Yuga
1 Stellarknight Constellar Diamond

Little discussion about this deck. The Armageddon Knight sending Zephyros is helping greatly in this deck. I'm usually returning Feral Imps back to re-Xyz Summon and search for something like a Masked Chameleon or a Lizardraw. Or you could return back Monkeyboard for next turn searches and Pendulum Summons. I was originally running 2 of Master and Vector with 1 Luster, but with a test of this deck, I realized that it would not work for its life with just those. Once I added one more Vector and Master, it ran normally, but then it became an awkward hand starter with many Master or Vectors for a starting hand... I blame DN for that. Anyways, Eccentrick. Hmm, I'm still deciding on this one. I haven't been able to draw it at all, and when I do draw it, there's usually no use for it. Tried 1 Guitartle with 2 Lizard, didn't work out. 2 Gui, 1 Lizard, still nothing. Tried 2 of each, eh. Doing alright. Partnaga. Damn. This one was sort of a weird call. While testing this deck, I realized Sorcerer didn't have much to go for once it goes off. I tried Partnaga out for his search, it ended up working pretty well. With its Pendulum Effect, it allows me to get over some problematic cards. (And usually I get it for a starting hand, fixes the scales up a bit). Originally, I had 3 Painful Decision + 2 Unexpected Dai. This resulted in many searches for Master or Vector, but what it really needed was more monsters 1st turn to set up. Dai brought that extra monster I would need for now. Traps, pretty self explanatory when running Rafflesia. Thousand-Eyes Restrict. I saw this when looking at some people in the OCG running it with Instant Fusion. When reading its effect, I realized it doesn't target, it gets the equipped monsters ATK, I'm missing a way to get rid of something like Dank Destroyer... Hmm... Lightning, had a hard time getting over some stuff because of having a harder time to summon Ignister... Xyz Universe. Some people don't understand how ridiculous this card is. Opponent gets out 2 rank 4s, use Xyz Universe, make Kali Yuga, they basically can't do shit for the rest of the turn :3
Opponent gets out 2 rank 3s (Usually BA), use Xyz Universe, make Constellarknight Diamond :3

Xyz truly is the master race.
Anyways, that's the end of this, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, you know what to do.
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS!

What did you expect? Our fates are joined. You can't keep me away!
Kiernan

PostKiernan on Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:14 pm

Erm. Questioning 3 Cyber Dragon Core and 1 Chimeratech in sideboard. The main point of Core (from what I've seen) is to resolve multiple Chimeratechs. You might as well run vanilla cyber dragon at that point and not have to waste the NS. I wouldn't say that if you had a reliable mill outlet, but you... don't. And ROTA with one target makes me cringe. Secondonkey has never been one of my first choices but I can understand it. Other than that the build looks solid (well that and Dai, but I just don't like running more than 1 of it personally. Nothing actually wrong with it other than the odd dead hands with multiple dais and monsters you only use for scales)
Prince Takumi
The Xyz Prince
The Xyz Prince

PostPrince Takumi on Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:29 pm

Ik that ROTA just for Armageddon is pretty cringe worthy, but it needs it imo. I agree with the Core side deck, cause... Well. *No comment* Lmao. When it comes to Kozmo sides, all I really know is Imperial. I might be swapping Core/ Chimera for System Down anyways. The Dais? Eh I really wish I could run less, but I always manage to get 3 monsters on board with a normal hand. I tried 2, wouldn't draw it at all. Right now, I'm questioning it being solid.

What did you expect? Our fates are joined. You can't keep me away!
Kiernan

PostKiernan on Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:37 am

Well I meant solid as can be considering the circumstances. Konami only hit Dracopals so there's gonna be an adjustment period, no doubt.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum