Black Whirlwind Forum
Welcome to Black Whirlwind Duel Academy! We see you aren't logged in! To get started please log in or register!

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:07 am
Statistics
Members225
Most Online39
Newest Member

Double Card Discussion (Screw The Rules): Dracoslayer/ Emperor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prince Takumi
The Xyz Prince
The Xyz Prince

PostPrince Takumi on Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:50 am

We all get our boss monsters... The true boss monsters of our favorite archtypes... And they're crappy. Torm gets Sophia. Shadow gets Onimaru (Which is actually not that bad tbh). Alice gets... Cyber Blader? I don't fucking know. Still not that bad. Artic gets... Uh. I still don't know. Etc, Etc.

You think I have gotten my boss already (Ultimate Falcon), but you were wrong! I've been working with this archtype for quite awhile now, and it has grown on me. And only now I've seen the true boss of the archtype. Coming from The Dark Illusion, here it is...! (Sadly The Dark Illusion has no RRs in it, but I guess Crow needs to get his stuff together at one point in time.)

Master Peace, the True Dracoslayer:

"Master Peace, the True Dracoslayer"
Attribute: Light
Types: Dragon/ Effect
Level: 8
ATK/ DEF: 2950/ 2950

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 1 "Dracoslayer" monster and 1 "Dracoverlord" monster, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated: You can negate the activation. If this card you control is destroyed by your opponent's card (by battle or card effect): You can Special Summon 1 "Dracoslayer" monster and 1 "Dracoverlord" monster from your Deck.

Yeah the archtype I mentioned earlier are the Dracoslayers. Anyways. It's so beautiful... I just can't... I mean, it isn't really something you want to use. But that card art... It's definitely a +1 in my book!
On the other hand, I guess we get the opposite to this. And it's a Dracoemperor? Alright.

Agnimazd Vanisher, the True Dracoemperor:

"Agnimazd Vanisher, the True Dracoemperor"
Attribute: Fire (Dafuq)
Types: Wyrm (DAFUQ)/ Effect
Level: 9 (I don't even know anymore)
ATK/ DEF: 2900/ 1900

If this card is in your hand: You can destroy 2 monsters in your hand and/or face-up on your field, including a FIRE monster, and if you do, Special Summon this card, and if you destroyed 2 FIRE monsters this way, you can banish 1 monster your opponent controls or in their Graveyard. If this card is destroyed by a card effect: You can add 1 non-FIRE Wyrm-Type monster from your Graveyard to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Agnimazd Vanisher, the True Dracoemperor" once per turn.

I don't know what's the deal with this thing... I honestly don't know.
Well that's about it. Whaddya think about them? Very Happy

Last edited by Prince Takumi on Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total

What did you expect? Our fates are joined. You can't keep me away!
Gogglehead
Tamer

PostGogglehead on Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:01 am

i believe that the vain dracoverlord is the opposite to the dracoslayer, the dracoemperor seems related to them but not part of them i would say, and it would be amazing in yang zings, blow 2 up, get 2 new ones and get a 2900 beater

master peace is also really cool and i´ll definantly experiment with it like i have with all the other dracoslayers

Life is choices let´s start living!

Prince Takumi
The Xyz Prince
The Xyz Prince

PostPrince Takumi on Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:49 pm

Yes, the Dracoverlord is the opposite to the Dracoslayer. From what I've heard, the Dracoverlord is wanting to use his special powers to turn everything in this world into a dragon that will obey his every will (Hence the Amorphages being animals turned into dragons). Then there's always the rebel, AKA the Dracoslayer. He goes through his journey as Luster and meets with other archtypes and gain their powers (Prominence = Igknight, Ascending = Majespecter, Powerful = Dinomist). Somewhere along the way he becomes... Master Pendulum? Ok. While the Dracoslayer is doing this, the Dracoverlord hears of his training to take him down, he begins his Draconization, becomes Rector, makes Amorphages, blah, blah... Knew that wasn't enough, used the Draconization on himself, created Amorphactor Psycho, yadda, yadda. Master Pendulum upgrades again and becomes Master Peace? And Amorphactor releases Agnimazd? I honestly don't know at that point.

Anyways, yeah I agree with your last statement. Looks amazingly fun to use in Dracos.

EDIT: Heh... I guess you can say Master Peace truly is a masterpiece.

What did you expect? Our fates are joined. You can't keep me away!
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum