Black Whirlwind Forum
Welcome to Black Whirlwind Duel Academy! We see you aren't logged in! To get started please log in or register!

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:07 am
Statistics
Members225
Most Online39
Newest Member

The current meta: How much is enough? Next TCG banlist discussion,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shadow
Administrator
Administrator
http://blackwhirlwindforum.forumotion.com (No shit lol)

PostShadow on Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:38 am

The title says all. How much is enough? With the same 3 decks reigning supreme, being Monarchs, Kozmos and Burning Abyss Phantom Knights, I would like to know how much hate from the banlist is too much? Let me know! Also I would think that cards that have potential to be hit are:
#1: Domain of the True Monarch
#2: Kozmo Dark Destroyer
#3: The Phantom Knights of Break Sword
#4: Emergency Teleport
#5: Card of Demise
#6: Brilliant Fusion
#7: Panthiesm of the Monarchs
#8: Kozmo Tin Can
#9: (Probably) More Pendulum support (Since Konami hates any Performapal variants at this moment in time)
#10: Twin Twisters
#11: Solemn Strike.
This is what I think could potentially be hit on the banlist. But, the point of discussion is to talk about these things. So, I want to see this thread buzzing with activity! Smile

Smash mains:
Leòmhann

PostLeòmhann on Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:43 am

I agree with nerfing Monarchs and Kozmos. I just don't understand nerfing brilliant fusion? Also KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY BREAK SWORD!

A faction from MADA!
Zaio Volnutt

PostZaio Volnutt on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:10 am

Brilliant Fusion no longer has a profound impact in the meta, now with the death of the performage engine the card became extremely gimmicky to play and must be used in a specific way. Also note that if this card gets hit this will be another bad move by konami since this card is meant for gem knights and believe me when i say this that Gem knights need it at 3 so badly so did Dragunity and there dragon ravine being banned at one point due to D rulers being a thing. So the point stands Brilliant fusion can stay at 3 the most abused archetype is dead just like D rulers with dragon's ravine.

As for E tele dont see a point since it would hinder new cards that are coming real soon (Metalphosis). So hitting E tele is a bad business move for konami in fact its a better move for them to reprint those cards.

Twin twister....eh dont see any problems there. The game has gone too fast and twin twister is a good card to help control the game especially in the anti meta department. You can say its pretty strong but lets be honest there is a moment where you will activate this card and waste it on a sole target which is where you wish you had mst instead.

Monarchs? yeah they had their time even the OCG understood it right away. Kill off the domain lock cuz that shit is cancerous as hell just like djinn lock of nekroz.

Solemn Strike- Maybe at 2 its just a good card to counter pendulum and its cost is decent cuz it only hits special summons (Inherit) and effect activation where unlike solemn warning that card hits all summons.

Card of demise- sadly thats gonna remain where it is cuz its the only chance anti meta has to counter the meta and get that extra speed they needed. I mean ffs Gravekeepers topped for once in a long time thanks to that nifty little card there.

Kozmo tincan- maybe at 1 R2D2 is stronk and so would dank destroyer that card can either get a ban or a limit to 1 for the sole reason of being tooo easy to summon and hard to get over.

Phantom knight of break sword? REALLY?! You sure its not dante that deserves a hit at all in the TCG?
Leòmhann

PostLeòmhann on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:57 am

Zaio Volnutt wrote:Phantom knight of break sword? REALLY?! You sure its not dante that deserves a hit at all in the TCG?

SEE!! Even Zaio doesn't want Break Sword touched. He is right Dante is the real threat.
Shadow
Administrator
Administrator

PostShadow on Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:02 pm

BAPK can live with one Break Sword, or even without it altogether. BA will be almost dead, however, with one Dante. Also, you don't see every rank-3 focused deck playing Dantes. You see them playing Break Swords, however. Break Sword is a cool card and all, but it can be a little ridiculous sometimes. I think Konami will hit it over Dante, tbh.
Monarchs have been flirting with Brilliant Fusion and the extra deck so Im thinking Konami might say nope to it.
Emergency Teleport is being abused by most decks in today's meta, so I am expecting it to be hit.

Smash mains:
Shadow
Administrator
Administrator

PostShadow on Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:08 pm

Also, I was thinking Strike to 1. Because putting a card to 2 copies per deck isn't considered a nerf. Putting it to 1 is.

Smash mains:
Leòmhann

PostLeòmhann on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:19 am

Monarchs? Extra deck? How do you even do that?

A faction from MADA!
Shadow
Administrator
Administrator

PostShadow on Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:36 am

You don't pay much attention to the competitive, scene I take it? Just look it up.

Smash mains:
Tormentor
Spirit of Avayla
Spirit of Avayla

PostTormentor on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:48 pm

I'll sure be sad when the hit BA again or PK's Sad Atleast bring Necloths back please Smile
Prince Takumi
The Xyz Prince
The Xyz Prince

PostPrince Takumi on Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:29 am

Necloth's are back... And so am I! I got over everything and I'm back in action!
Btw try the Saffira Nekroz build. It really works well.

What did you expect? Our fates are joined. You can't keep me away!
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum