Black Whirlwind Forum
Welcome to Black Whirlwind Duel Academy! We see you aren't logged in! To get started please log in or register!

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:07 am
Statistics
Members225
Most Online39
Newest Member

Pokemon Showdown

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prince Takumi
The Xyz Prince
The Xyz Prince

PostPrince Takumi on Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:45 am

Welp. Looks like it's time for Pokemon again since I really don't want to play anymore Fire Emblem, Salvation is down for me, the academy is going to dabble in it, and I really have nothing better to do. Some of you may have already been on Pokemon Showdown, for those who haven't... This is for you.
Bam. http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/

What is Pokemon Showdown?
Pokemon Showdown is an online battle simulator for well... Pokemon. Here you can choose from any of the currently released Pokemon and create your own team as you wish. Or just fool around with players online in the Random Battle section! Pokemon Showdown can also be customized to your liking. The settings offer you a chance to choose your own background (Why have another one when you have that beautiful N one?), set your avatar to a character originally shown in the Pokemon franchise, change your Pokemon sprites, etc, etc.

How can I get started?
Simple. Go to the link above. It'll send you to "main page" where you can customize Showdown, battle, or just chat. In the top right hand corner of the main page lays a button called "Choose Name". Click on it and enter a name. From there, go into that little gear option to get into the settings and click on register. Pretty sure you'll know what to do from there. (That Pokemon is a Pikachu if you couldn't figure it out...) And there you go!

I HAVE NO TEAMS!
Ok. Teambuilder. New team. Add Pokemon. Add. IVs. EVs. Whatever. Go. Done. Go into the battle. Select. Fight. Done.

Now you know how to do this :3
GO OUT AND FIGHT!

What did you expect? Our fates are joined. You can't keep me away!
Prince Takumi
The Xyz Prince
The Xyz Prince

PostPrince Takumi on Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:08 am

You also need cookies enabled in order to save your teams for the next time you visit.

What did you expect? Our fates are joined. You can't keep me away!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum