Black Whirlwind Forum
Welcome to Black Whirlwind Duel Academy! We see you aren't logged in! To get started please log in or register!

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:07 am
Statistics
Members225
Most Online39
Newest Member

[BWF] Codes Of Conduct

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marshall Kagawa
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter

PostMarshall Kagawa on Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:11 pm

Forum Rules:

I: Do not try to troll. Trolling is a punishable offense and will not be tolerated.

II: Do not bring any outside beef into the Chatbox with others. All beef should be handled in PM. If it involves the Forum in any way action will be taken.

III: Advertising is not allowed in the Chatbox unless given permission by one of the Admins or Mods.

IV: No Politics, politics are not allowed in the Chatbox at all so please refrain from talking about it

V: Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Don't try to make your opinion the dominant one.

VI: Religion is strictly forbidden. Too many people get offended by religion and not everybody is religious.

VII: Spam in the topics is prohibited. Spam in the main chat is also prohibited with the exception of putting dots in the chatbox to make sure you don't log out.

VIII: Necro posting is prohibited. The only exception is if you're bumping a topic after 24 hours of the initial post being dead.

IX: Multi-Accounting is prohibited. The first offense will result in a warning and deletion of the alternate account. The second one and onward will result in deletion of the secondary account(s), and a week-long ban.

Punishments

I: Verbal Warning

II: Kick From The Chat Box

III: Ban From The Chatbox Up To Admin Discretion

IV: Ban From The Forum Up To Admin Discretion

V: Permanent Ban From The Forum

Important: Do not post on the Codes Of Conduct unless giving an update to the rules

Last edited by Shadow on Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:00 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Found some mistakes)

When The Target Is In Range Always Shoot To Kill

Emberlynn
Administrator
Administrator

PostEmberlynn on Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:38 pm

About the religion thing, is it against the rules to say happy Hanukkah or merry Christmas when that time of year comes around?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum